Thursday 1 November 2012

A NEW MIX


Hey.. Today I stumbled onto the new H&M clothing line called 'A NEW MIX'. If you know me, then you know that H&M is my favourite clothing store for a long time now and if I'm honest, then I don't like things for a long time.. I never listen to the same style of music for a long time, my dress sense also changes a lot.. even my taste in films and foods changes, I just get bored of things very quickly, but for some reason H&M is not letting me down like some other shops, which I used to love, but then the stuff they were selling just wasn't in my taste anymore and I can rarely find anything nice in those shops ever since..
When I first saw the line, I was a bit shocked, because of the bright and pastel colours, because I expect dark colours and boring prints on clothing for autumn and winter, but the line says 'Match in a new way! Dare to mix expressive prints or go for a monochrome look from head to toe. Striking and exciting' and it hit me, that this line is daring you to break the boring expectations and I literally fell in love.









 Some of my favourites from this line which I'm definitely planning on buying are:



Necklace £7.99 HERE          

Shoes £29.99 HERE



  Trousers £14.99 HERE    

Jumper £29.99 HERE









Trousers £24.99 HERE 


Blouse £12.99 HERE










A lot of the clothing from this line comes in different colours, for example the light pink blouse also comes in black, white and burgundy and I'm actually thinking on getting the light pink one and the burgundy one as these type of blouses and tops are really in at the moment and the prices of all the items are really good.. that's why I love H&M, they offer really trendy, good quality and really affordable clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment