Sunday 4 November 2012

MILES ALDRIDGE

Hello, as you may know I do photography A level and we're set to do a research on different photography genres and I found myself liking still life photography and obviously fashion photography, as I would like to be a fashion designer in the future, haha.. 
So last night I typed in google 'fashion photography' and clicked on the first link and it introduced me to fashion photography favourites by Chad Syme on pinterest and I saved some of MY favourite pictures on my computer and wrote down some photographer names.. today I started looking on those photographers a bit deeper and the first one I looked in to was Miles Aldridge and OH MY GOD! His photography is amazing, it's just so stunning and powerful, I literally fell in love, I went through all of his pictures and I have to say I really like them all and his work is definitely going into my photography sketchbook..
I picked out some of my favourite images, but like I said I really like them all..








 If you want to see more, then go ahead and check Miles Aldride website HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment