Saturday 18 January 2014

SPECIAL EDITION EMPTIES - HYGIENE


JOHNSON'S BE FRESH & AWAKEN SHOWER GEL
This shower gel is enriched with the aroma of green tea and bergamot, giving it a citrusy smell, which really does wake you up and is the reason why I particularly enjoyed it while having my morning shower. Apart from the nice scent, it's just like any other regular shower gel; it leaves you fresh and clean. Will I repurchase? No, not because I don't like it, but because I prefer trying out a different shower gel once I run out of the one I'm using as most of them do exactly the same thing. Do I recommend this product? If you like 'citrusy' smells then yes.

NIVEA PEARL & BEAUTY SHOWER CREAM OIL
I like how it has a very feminine scent and because it's a cream oil it makes your skin a lot softer than a regular shower gel. Will I repurchase? No. Do I recommend this product? Yes, I really enjoyed it.

NIVEA SUNNY MELON & OIL SOWER GEL
This one smells incredible. I love fruity scents, so I'm a big fan of this. It leaves your skin very soft and the scent lingers on the skin for a couple of hours. Will I repurchase? Probably not. Do I recommend this product? If you love fruity scents then this is a great choice.

ORIGINAL SOURCE CHOCOLATE AND MINT SHOWER GEL
I absolutely love this. It smells lush and the scent stays on the skin for a few hours, and because it's a mint shower gel it gives you a tingling feeling which is awesome when you have a morning shower. I've also tried the Original Source Walnut and Mint Scrub which is also amazing. Will I repurchase? Although I never reall buy the same shower gel, this might be the first I repurchase. Do I recommend this product? If you like the scent of mint and chocolate, you really need this in your life, if not I suggest trying other Original Source shower gels.

HELLO KITTY SHOWER GEL BY H&M
I got this a really long time ago, so I'm not sure if they still sell it, but I really loved the scent of this. It's suppose to be Vannila Blossom scented, but to me it smelt like cherries. Other than that it did what every other shower gel does. Will I repurchase? No. Do I recommend this product? Not if you don't like Hello Kitty.

GLEE DON'T STOP BELIEVING SHOWER GEL
I got this in a gift set a very, very long time ago and I didn't like it. I mean it did what a shower gel does, but I couldn't wait to finish it up. Will I repurchase? NO! Do I recommend this product? Not really, there are better shower gels.

NS NUAGÉ SKIN BODY SCRUB
I actually didn't buy this, my mum gave it to me. I don't have much to say about it if I'm honest; it makes your skin very soft, but most scrubs do. Will I repurchase? No. Do I recommend this product? It's not a bad product, but I don't think I would recommend it.

SOAP & GLORY SUGAR CRUSH BODY SCRUB
This is my all time favourite body scrub. It smells like COLA BOTTLES, how awesome is that? It makes your skin really soft and smell amazing. Will I repurchase? YES!!! Do I recommend this product? I think it's pretty obvious!!!

DOVE ORIGINAL DEODORANT
I included this, because I didn't know which other 'Empties' post I could include it in as I'm doing these 'Special Edition' posts where I try to talk about similar products. Anyway, this took me absolute ages to finish up and I used it every single day, I'm actually so glad I can finally bin it. It's a really good deodorant, it keeps you feeling fresh all day long. However, if you're not careful it can leave white marks on your clothes. Will I repurchase? Definitely not in the near future. Do I recommend this product? Yes, it's actually on of the best deodorants I have tried.

CUTICURA CITRUS HAND HYGIENE GEL
This is one of my favourite hand sanitizers as it smells lovely, I mentiond earlier that I love citrusy scents, therefore I love this and I find that this particular one doesn't dry out my skin and make my hands feel like they have crumbs all over them as some other hand sanitziers seem to do. Will I repurchase? Definitely! Do I recommend this product? Yes!!!

AQUAFRESH EXTRA FRESH MOUTHWASH
I don't really know what to say about a mouthwash, but I like this one and it's very inexpensive. Will I repurchase? Probably. Do I recommend this product? Yes.

NAIR SENSITIVE HAIR REMOVAL CREAM
This is another miscellaneous product that I didn't know where else to put, so I'll just keep it short and simple. It's really good at removing hair if you don't have much time and it's very inexpensive as you can buy it in 99p stores. Will I repurchase? I already have. Do I recommend this product? Yes, it's definitely worth more than 99p.

Have you tired any of these products? 

1 comment:

  1. Wow such a lovely post!! You have a great blog! :)

    Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, gfc, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blogs and let me know in comments where you follow and I will follow back from both my blogs!! :)

    Kisses
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete