Friday 17 January 2014

SPECIAL EDITION EMPTIES - HAIRCARE


Hey, I'm back with another 'Empties' post. I'll be posting a few of these in the next few days as I have collected so many products that I have used up and I have nowhere to store them anymore, therefore I just want to bin them as soon as possible. Let's jump right into it..

PANTENE PRO-V REPAIR & PROTECT SHAMPOO
I love most products from Pantene. I've used a few bottles of both the shampoo and conditioner from this line and I really like them. The shampoo cleans the hair well and makes it quite soft. After a while of using both the shampoo and conditioner your hair definitely gets healthier. Will I repurchase? I honestly don't know, although I really like it, I prefer trying out new products and I've repurchased it a few times already. Do I recommend this product? YES, definitely! If you have really damaged hair from dying/bleaching or just heat styling the shampoo combined with the conditioner will really make a difference to your hair. 

PANTENE PRO-V VOLUME & BODY CONDITIONER
I've never tried the shampoo from this line, but I loved this conditioner; it makes the hair really soft and although it's a conditioner it does give quite a bit of volume. I have really thin and flat hair and this made them feel and look thicker. Will I repurchase? I'm pretty sure I will repurchase the conditioner and also try the shampoo. Do I recommend this product? If you have quite fine/thin hair, but you'd like it to have more volume then this is definitely worth a try.

PANTENE PRO-V SMOOTH & SLEEK CONDITIONER
This particular conditioner did exactly what any other regular conditioner does to my hair, therefore it isn't anything special. Will I repurchase? No. Do I recommend this product? No, not really, I suggest trying the Repair & Protect conditioner instead.

AUSSIE MIRACLE MOIST CONDITIONER
I've used a few bottles of this one, I like it, but there are other conditioners that I prefer over this one. I loved it when I had tape in hair extensions though. Will I repurchase? Probably not. Do I recommend this product? It is worth a try, because your hair might love it and it's great for hair extensions.

AUSSIE 3 MINUTE MIRACLE COLOUR DEEP TREATMENT
I love this stuff. Although it is suppose to be like a treatment, I use all the 3 minute miracle treatments as a conditioner or if I use it as a treatment, I leave it on my hair for like 10 minutes. It smells amazing, I always get compliments on how nice my hair smells when I use this. It leaves your hair super soft and frizz free. It keeps your hair healthy from hair dye and bleach damage. It's just AMAZING.  Will I repurchase? Definitely. Do I recommend this product? YES.YES.YES!!!

AUSSIE 3 MINUTE MIRACLE RECONSTRUCTOR DEEP CONDITIONER
This actually works exactly the same on my hair as the Colour deep treatment, so I love it as much. Will I repurchase? I probably won't as I'm good with the colour deep treatment. Do I recommend it? Yes, definitely, but I think this one is suppose to be for those who don't dye their hair, but use a lot of heat styling, so if you don't dye your hair go for this one.

AUSSIE 3 MINUTE MIRACLE FRIZZ REMEDY DEEP TREATMENT
This one is also pretty much the same as the two above. It is suppose to smooth and control frizz, however I find that the two above do a better job at it than this one. Will I repurchase? No. Do I recommend it? I wouldn't say no, I like it, but I personally prefer the colour one as that was the first one of these I purchased and the one I originally fell in love with.

TRESEMMÉ THERMAL RECOVERY NOURISH & RENEW SHAMPOO
In my first 'Emtpies' post HERE I said that I'm not a big fan of Tressemmé products and then ironically I bought this shampoo a month later. I actually really loved this. It took me a while to finish up, but it cleaned my hair very well and it kept it healthy although I bleach my hair all the time. My hair has actually grown a lot since I started using this. I also love the smell of it. It did leave my hair a bit greasy and I started getting a bit of dandruff when this started running out, but that's because my hair got used to it as I didn't switch up my shampoo's and only used this for a couple of months. Will I repurchase? No, but not because I don't like it, but because I want to try some other shampoo's, possibly from other Tressemmé lines. Do I recommend this product? Yes, however if you buy the big bottle, I suggest buying another shampoo while using this so that you can switch them up, in order for your hair to not get used to it and so that it works at its best.

HERBAL ESSENCES GREASY ROOTS/DRY ENDS REGULATING CONDITIONER
This is one of the first products I've tried from Herbal Essences and it's amazing. It leaves your hair super soft and it makes it smell incredible. Will I repurchase? Probably not this particular one, but I will try out the other Herbal Essences products. Do I recommend this product? Yes, it's FAB.

ALBERTO BALSAM STRAWBERRIES AND CREAM CONDITIONER
I have to say this conditioner smells INCREDIBLE, however it's quite runny and you have to use a lot of it to make sure your hair gets any benefit from it, therefore it runs out very, very quickly. I've never used up a conditioner this fast, but it's only £1. Will I repurchase? I don't think so, although I really do love the smell of it. Do I recommend this product? I would say yes, it's one of the cheapest conditioners out there and it might not be the best, but it smells really, really good.

SCHWARZKOPF IGORA SENEA COLOR SHAMPOO
Both the shampoo and conditioner from this line were recommend to me by my hairdresser and although I loved the conditioner very much, I'm not a big fan of this shampoo. It's sulfate free which is why I don't like it. I mean sulfate free shampoo's are great for your hair, but I can barely leather up a regular shampoo sometimes, so this was a nightmare to use for me. Will I repurchase? No. Do I recommend this product? I'm sure it is a great shampoo and I do recommend trying it out if you like sulfate free shampoo's.

SCHWARZKOPF PROFESSIONAL QUALITY COLOR CONDITIONER
This was just a sample tube that comes with a hair bleach and it really wasn't anything special. Will I repurchase? I don't think you can buy these without buying the bleach, either way I wouldn't. Do I recommend this product? Not really, the bleach that comes with it is pretty good though.

L'ORÉAL LUOCOLOR 
I got this from ebay after seeing a youtuber recommending it. It's basically a hair dye (I got mine in P02 which is quite intense purple), but I used it as a toner to get yellow out of my hair, it didn't really work. It left me with purple highlights which I quite liked though. Will I repurchase? No. Do I recommend this product? No, unless you want to dye your hair purple.

L'ORÉAL PRÉFÉRENCE BRASS-DEFY CONDITIONER
This comes with the platinum blonde hair dye and it's suppose to take the brassy tones out of your hair. First of all it is pastel purple and when you put it in your hair you can't even see it, so it doesn't do much when it comes to taking out the brassy tones, but it does leave your hair very silky soft and it smells lush. Will I repurchase? No, I don't dye my hair anymore and I have a few of these collected up. Do I recommend this product? No, not really, it's nice, but there are better products out there.

RUSSIAN RENEWING ARCTIUM LAPPA HAIR MASK
This might not be available to a lot of you as my mum got this for me in a pharmacy in Latvia. However I still wanted to include it as most of my readers are actually Latvian. This is incredible, it's a mask, but you can put it on your roots and it won't make your hair greasy, it will actually stimulate your scalp and make your hair grow faster. It is one of those miracle products that you need after a serious hair damage. It smells very unpleasant though. Will I repurchase? Yes, definitely! Do I recommend this product? If it is available to you, absolutely, even if your hair is not that damaged as this will only benefit your hair. 

Have you tried any of these products?


No comments:

Post a Comment